DREAMY FRONT END VIRTUAL ASSISTANT WANTED
Life-coach with newly-minted online business is seeking an experienced front-end virtual assistant. The perfect VA is always two steps ahead of me, spectacularly organized, isn’t afraid to communicate ideas and/or concerns [direct; honest] and is always prompt with their work [meets deadlines].
Soulful individuals with a mind for positivity, and a flair for the ‘self-aware’ are encouraged to apply!
- Designing, formatting and scheduling newsletters in MailChimp
- Creating and organizing Lists, Groups and Segments in MailChimp
- Designing and formatting blog posts in Squarespace
- Creating original content for social media that is authentic, meaningful and on message
- Scheduling social media posts with Hootsuite
- Professional demeanor with an immense amount of tact
- Expert at MailChimp and Squarespace
- Savvy with Google Systems (particularly GoogleDocs), Dropbox, Canva, Youtube
- Experience with Hootsuite
- Excellent communication skills in person and in writing
- Time-efficient and prompt
- Exceptionally detailed oriented and highly organized. I'm a Gemini, so I need someone to keep me grounded.
- Believes in mission of business. You'll play an important role in encouraging others to live authentically.
- Sense of urgency when completing tasks; prompt. You HATE being late.
- Honest, full of integrity. Not afraid to admit mistakes (we all make 'em), and gets Catholic-guilt at the thought of lying.
- Always is looking and planning ahead, comfortable sharing ideas. Keeps me organized and on my game.
- Proactive troubleshooter. Will always try to figure it out before asking for help.
- Kind, humorous and self-aware. Everyone likes nice people who also make them laugh... fan of The Office a plus.
- Has a great design eye. We all like pretty things right?
*Bonus attributes (but not required): has experience with branding, messaging, lead pages, back-end systems, payment systems, social media planning, and thinks outside the box. I hate the box so much.